Welcome to the new web space of the working group on Atmosphere-Related Research in Canadian Universities (ARRCU).
The ARRCU Working Group is a group of Canadian university faculty who undertake research in weather, climate, and air quality under the general framework of atmosphere-related research (ARR). ARR considers the whole atmosphere, from the surface to space, and its interaction with land-surface, hydrologic, ocean, cryospheric, and space systems. Work in this area connects atmospheric and related sciences to many other areas of environmental and social science.
We have initiated a strategic planning process in Canadian ARR across the university, government, and industrial sectors. We seek to help configure academic ARR to most benefit Canada in a time of rapid environmental and socio-economic change. We believe that this process will benefit ARR activities within and outside the wide range of University departments and disciplines where ARR takes place.
To learn more, please download our White Paper and view other documents under the Documents tab.
Membership of the ARRCU Working Group organizing committee:
- Prof. Paul Kushner (ARRCU-WG Committee Chair), email@example.com
- Prof. Pierre Gauthier, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. John Gyakum, email@example.com
- Prof. Randall Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Adam Monahan, email@example.com
- Prof. Paul Myers, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Kimberly Strong, email@example.com
- Prof. Roland Stull, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Peter Taylor, email@example.com
- Dr. Sylvie Roy (NSERC administrative support), Sylvie.Roy@NSERC-CRSNG.GC.CA
- Mr. Bob Christensen (University of Toronto administrative support), firstname.lastname@example.org